TRANSFORMING TOWARDS A GREENER FM
FM Botswana Conference 2022
FMCE brings you the FM Botswana Conference 2022 (Hybrid event) with support from EuroFM and AFM. FMCE has partnered with BOFAM and REIB to give back to the profession of FM in Botswana
Save the date: 8 & 9 September 2022
Facility Management Conference and Exhibition (FMCE) are delighted to launch this FM Botswana conference Hybrid event to be held on 8 & 9 September 2022. The conference will be hosted by FMCE and held in the beautiful city of Gaborone, Botswana.
The venue (TBC) in Botswana and there will be the option to attend virtually via ZOOM. Included in the programme are invited Global speakers to join FMCE in disseminating global & local FM expertise and experience over a two-day conference whilst offering the opportunity to network with colleagues in the built environment profession and build long-lasting relationships.
The conference will offer networking opportunities with our signature cocktails event, two options to a site visit or take a relaxing Safari drive and luncheon.( cost may apply)
About the Conference
OUR TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE
(copy and paste this link )
Focus areas under the 2022 Theme: FM & Sustainability: the social, environmental and commercial challenges and opportunities.
FM & Sustainability:
- The value proposition for an existing backlog of repairs and maintenance stock in integrating technology.
- Road map towards carbon-neutral environmental and social governance (ESG) goals.
- The Facilities Manager: Champion of Sustainability in the Built Environment
Bespoke green building: SITE VISIT & ON-SITE
- A bespoke green flagship development project – Site visit of successful green FM integrated projects – Time Project winner of 5 Star Green building award. Or Iconic Building in Gaborone – Limited space ( 20 pax only) .
- On-site will discuss current and future opportunities for greener development projects looking at compliance in FM or becoming an FM Champion in Sustainability
Data and Technology
- Leveraging Data Analytics and Machine learning algorithms to optimize facilities management operations and sustainability
- Innovation. Technology. Sustainability – The New Drivers of Commercial Real Estate
Workshop and Edu Session
- Adopting FM ISO 41012 Standard- Strategic Sourcing and Development of Agreements. Open floor discussion
- Ethics and the profession
- IFMA competencies modules to become a global FM Professional
- Panel discussion – Education and Standards” the next generation”
- How can FM work with demand organisations to achieve a healthy workplace from a client and vendor perspective? & How is cleanliness measured by industry standards?
- FUTURE OF FM: Association and Standards ( EgyFm; SAFMA; BOFMA; FM Ghana; FM Angola.
Leisure event: ( space is limited) additional cost may apply
African Dream Safari and light dinner
Venue for the conference:
Address: Protea Hotel, Masa Square New Cbd, Cnr 1st &, Western Commercial Rd, Botswana
For online delegates, you can use the ZOOM platform.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How can I get a Botswana visa?
Where can I apply for a Botswana visa? Eligible foreign citizens are able to submit a digital application form online via the e-Visa portal. It is necessary to complete the form with basic personal, passport, and travel information, and pay an e-Visa fee, before submitting the application.
LinkedIn and Twitter