TRANSFORMING TOWARDS A GREENER FM
FM Botswana Conference 2022
FMCE brings you the FM Botswana Conference (Hybrid event) with support from EuroFM and AFM.
Save the date: 8 & 9 September 2022
Facility Management Conference and Exhibition (FMCE) are delighted to launch this FM Botswana conference Hybrid event to be held on 8 & 9 September 2022. The conference will be hosted by FMCE and held in the beautiful city of Gaborone, Botswana.
The venue for this conference will be the Travel Lodge Botswana and there will be the option to attend virtually via ZOOM. Included in the programme are invited Global speakers to join FMCE in disseminating global & local FM expertise and experience over a two-day conference whilst offering the opportunity to network with colleagues in the built environment profession and build long-lasting relationships.
The conference will offer networking opportunities with our signature cocktails event, two options to a site visit or take a relaxing Safari drive and luncheon.( cost may apply)
About the Conference
Focus areas under the 2022 Theme; FM & Sustainability: the social, environmental and commercial challenges and opportunities.
FM & Sustainability:
- The social and environmental impact of a drive towards sustainability and compliance.
- The value proposition for an existing backlog of repairs and maintenance stock in integrating technology.
- Road map towards carbon-neutral environmental and social governance (ESG) goals.
Bespoke green building:
- A bespoke green flagship development project – Site visit and virtual walkabout of successful green FM integrated projects-
- Current and future opportunities for greener development projects
Data and Technology
- Can data security capture enable sustainable predictive FM services?
- FM best practice for optimising data centres – challenges for going green and meeting climate change objectives whilst meeting the increasing demand for connectivity.
Cleaning for health
- Social aspect from the clients and vendor perspective
- How can demand organisations work with FM to strategically attain a healthy workplace?
- How is cleanliness measured by industry standards?
- Adopting FM ISO 41001 Standards to optimise organisational performance and quality of life
- Developing a partnership that exceeds the client’s business objectives in delivering sustainable FM?
- How can we attract more to the profession and opportunities for apprenticeship schemes?
Site Visits ( two options)
- Iconic Building in Gaborone
- State of the art Green Building
Leisure event: ( space is limited)
African Dream Safari and luncheon