As a Divisional Director within Broll’s Occupier Services division, ‘Mantsi is primarily responsible for directing and developing property strategies, and advising on and executing transactions for client portfolios that deliver optimised portfolio structures, stakeholder value, operational benefits and
Her passions include coaching teams, property investment, management, strategy and analysis.
‘Mantsi holds a:
• Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Property Studies [University of Cape Town]
• Master of Science in Project Management [University of Cape Town]
• Postgraduate Diploma in Property Investment [University of Reading]
In addition she is an alumnus of the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Centre Southern Africa, and an external examiner for the University of the Witwatersrand.
Her professional memberships and registrations are with:
• Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB)
• Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
• South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP)
• Women’s Property Network (WPN) – nominee for 2017 SA Women in Property Awards: Young Achiever