2022 Event Snapshot
Venue: Masa Square New Cbd, Cnr 1st & Western Commercial Rd, Botswana & Online.
Date: 08 – 09 September 2022
Theme: Transforming towards a greener FM
FM & Sustainability:
- The value proposition for an existing backlog of repairs and maintenance stock in integrating technology.
- Road map towards carbon-neutral environmental and social governance (ESG) goals.
- The Facilities Manager: Champion of Sustainability in the Built Environment
Bespoke green building: SITE VISIT & ON-SITE
- A bespoke green flagship development project – Site visit of successful green FM integrated projects – Time Project winner of 5 Star Green building award. Or Iconic Building in Gaborone – Limited space ( 20 pax only) .
- On-site will discuss current and future opportunities for greener development projects looking at compliance in FM or becoming an FM Champion in Sustainability
Data and Technology
- Leveraging Data Analytics and Machine learning algorithms to optimize facilities management operations and sustainability
- Innovation. Technology. Sustainability – The New Drivers of Commercial Real Estate
Workshop and Edu Session
- Adopting FM ISO 41012 Standard- Strategic Sourcing and Development of Agreements. Open floor discussion.
- Ethics and the profession.
- IFMA competencies modules to become a global FM Professional.
- Panel discussion – Education and Standards” the next generation”
- How can FM work with demand organisations to achieve a healthy workplace from a client and vendor perspective? & How is cleanliness measured by industry standards?
- FUTURE OF FM: Association and Standards ( EgyFm; SAFMA; BOFMA; FM Ghana; FM Angola.